The MCO Frontier Terminal is located on the west side of the Orlando International Airport, adjacent to the parking garage. The terminal was designed with convenience and efficiency in mind, making it easy for travelers to navigate through the airport.
The purpose of the MCO Frontier Terminal is to provide Frontier Airlines passengers with a high-quality travel experience, from check-in to boarding. The terminal features modern facilities and amenities to ensure a seamless travel experience for passengers.
Passengers at the MCO Frontier Terminal can take advantage of a range of facilities, including check-in counters, baggage handling, and security measures. The terminal also features a variety of dining and shopping options, allowing travelers to grab a bite to eat or browse retail stores before their flight.
The terminal serves as the home for Frontier Airlines and focuses on providing a unique travel experience for Frontier passengers. The purpose of the terminal is to offer a streamlined and efficient process for Frontier passengers, with exclusive facilities and amenities to enhance their travel experience. The terminal is designed to handle up to 5 million passengers per year. At the MCO Airport/Orlando International Airport their is a designated terminal for Frontier Airlines.
What Terminal Is Frontier At MCO?
The Frontier Airlines uses MCO Frontier Airlines Terminal A at Orlando International Airport (MCO) with modern and efficient facility that provides travelers with everything they need for a seamless travel experience. Located in Terminal A, the Frontier Airlines check-in counters are conveniently located near the main entrance and are easily identifiable by the airline’s bright green branding.
The terminal offers a range of amenities to ensure passengers have a comfortable and enjoyable journey. The terminal features spacious seating areas, free Wi-Fi, and numerous charging ports to keep devices fully charged. For those looking to grab a bite to eat or do some shopping, the terminal offers a range of dining and retail options to choose from.
Baggage handling and security are top priorities at the Frontier terminal. Passengers can rest easy knowing their luggage is in good hands as the terminal offers state-of-the-art baggage handling systems and efficient security measures.
Travelers arriving at the Frontier terminal will also find a variety of ground transportation options available, including rental cars, taxis, and shuttles. The terminal is easily accessible from the airport’s main entrance, making it easy for passengers to get where they need to go.
For those with disabilities or special needs, the Frontier terminal offers a range of accessibility features, including wheelchair ramps, accessible restrooms, and designated parking spaces.
Arrival And Departure Of Frontier Flight Below
Check your arriving flight at MCO Frontier Terminal.
Check the departure flight from MCO Orlando International Airport Terminal.
Connect with Orlando Airport MCO Frontier Terminal
Orlando International Airport (MCO) has one terminal with two sides: Terminal A and Terminal B. Frontier Airlines operates from Terminal A at MCO.
To connect with Orlando Airport MCO Frontier Terminal, you can use the following information.
|MCO Orlando Airport Address||1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, United States|
|Orlando Airport Contact Number||1 (801) 401-9000|
|Frontier Airlines Orlando Arrival & Departure Terminal||Terminal – A|
|Working Hours||24 hours|
|Terminal Map||Terminals A & B|
Social Account of Orlando International Airport
Location and Terminal Map of MCO International Airport
Facilities Available for Frontier Airlines at MCO Terminal
Orlando International Airport (MCO) offers a range of facilities for travelers, including:
Check-in Counters for Frontier
- Frontier Airlines operates out of Terminal A at Orlando International Airport (MCO). Passengers can check-in for their Frontier flight at the airline’s dedicated check-in counters located in the terminal.
- There are a total of eight check-in counters for Frontier at MCO, which are located in Row E of Terminal A. These counters are marked with Frontier’s logo and signage.
- Passengers can also check-in for their Frontier flight online or through the airline’s mobile app to save time at the airport. However, if they have checked baggage, they will still need to drop it off at the airline’s check-in counters.
- There are numerous check-in counters located throughout the terminal, including self-service kiosks and full-service counters staffed by airline representatives. These counters are available for both domestic and international flights.
Baggage Handling Counter for Frontier Airlines
- The airline has dedicated baggage handling counters in the terminal A, where passengers can drop off their checked bags before their flight.
- To find the Frontier Airlines baggage handling counters at MCO, passengers should follow the signs to Terminal A.
- Once inside the terminal, look for the Frontier Airlines check-in area. The baggage handling counters are usually located near the check-in desks.
- Passengers can also check in their bags online or via the Frontier Airlines mobile app before arriving at the airport. This can save time and reduce stress on the day of travel.
- It’s worth noting that Frontier Airlines has specific baggage allowance policies and fees, so passengers should check the airline’s website for details before packing their bags.
TSA PreCheck for Frontier at Orlando International Airport
- Frontier Airlines offers TSA PreCheck at Orlando International Airport (MCO), making the airport experience quicker and more efficient for eligible passengers.
- TSA PreCheck is a program that allows pre-approved passengers to use expedited security lanes at participating airports in the United States.
- To be eligible for TSA PreCheck, passengers must complete an online application, undergo a background check, and pay a fee.
- Once approved, TSA PreCheck is valid for five years and passengers will receive a Known Traveler Number (KTN) to use when making flight reservations.
- At MCO, eligible Frontier passengers can use the TSA PreCheck lane during security screening.
- This lane is typically shorter and faster than the regular screening lanes, allowing passengers to move through security more quickly and with less hassle.
- TSA PreCheck passengers do not need to remove their shoes, belts, or jackets, and can leave laptops and liquids in their carry-on bags.
MCO Airport App
The MCO airport app is the official mobile application of Orlando International Airport (MCO), which is located in Florida, USA. The app is designed to provide users with real-time flight information, terminal maps, parking information, and other useful features to help make traveling through MCO as easy as possible.
Some of the key features of the MCO airport app include:
- Real-time flight information: Users can track their flight status and receive updates on any delays, cancellations, or gate changes.
- Terminal maps: The app provides detailed maps of each terminal, including information on restaurants, shops, and other services.
- Parking information: Users can find information on parking rates, availability, and locations, as well as reserve parking in advance.
- Transportation options: The app provides information on ground transportation options, including shuttle buses, taxis, and rental cars.
- Security wait times: Users can check estimated wait times at security checkpoints to plan their arrival at the airport.
International Service at MCO Airport
International Service at MCO Airport refers to the facilities and services provided to passengers traveling to or arriving from international destinations at Orlando International Airport (MCO) in Florida, USA.
MCO is one of the busiest airports in the United States and serves as a major gateway to Central Florida. The airport offers a wide range of services and amenities to ensure that passengers have a comfortable and convenient travel experience, including:
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP): MCO has a dedicated CBP facility to process passengers arriving from international destinations. The CBP facility is equipped with advanced technology and staffed by trained officers to expedite the immigration and customs process.
- International Terminal: MCO has a separate terminal for international flights, which features duty-free shops, restaurants, and lounges, as well as currency exchange services and ATMs.
- Transportation: MCO offers various transportation options to and from the airport, including taxis, shuttles, rental cars, and public transportation.
- Special Assistance: MCO provides special assistance to passengers with disabilities, including wheelchair assistance and accessible restrooms.
- International Arrivals Area: MCO has a designated area for international arrivals, which is equipped with baggage claim carousels, customs and immigration processing areas, and ground transportation options.
Parking & Transportation at MCO Airport
MCO, or Orlando International Airport, offers several parking and transportation options for travelers.
- Terminal Parking: This is the closest and most convenient option, with covered and uncovered parking available. Rates start at $3 per hour and $19 per day.
- Garage Parking: The parking garages are located next to the terminal and offer both covered and uncovered parking. Rates start at $3 per hour and $17 per day.
- Economy Parking: This is the most affordable option, with uncovered parking available. Shuttle service is provided to the terminal every 10-15 minutes. Rates start at $10 per day.
- Car rental: Several car rental companies operate at MCO, including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, National, and Thrifty.
- Taxi: Taxis are available outside of the baggage claim area on Level 2 of the terminal.
- Ride-sharing: Lyft and Uber are available at MCO. Pickup locations are on Level 2 of the terminal.
- Shuttle: Several shuttle services provide transportation to and from MCO. Reservations are recommended.
- Public transportation: The Lynx bus service operates from MCO to various locations in Orlando and the surrounding areas. The Lynx bus stop is located on the A-Side of the terminal, Level 1.
|DESTINATION||HOTEL SHUTTLES||LOCAL BUS||SHUTTLE VAN||TAXI||LIMOUSINE|
|Airport Hotels||Free!||$2/person||$15 to $22 /person||$14-$18 /Trip||$50-$90 /hr.|
|International Drive Area||–||$2/person||$21/$33 /person||$38-$45 /Trip||$50-$90 /hr.|
|Downtown Orlando Area||–||$2/person||$20/$32 /person||$38-$45 /Trip||$50-$90 /hr.|
|Winter Park / Maitland Area||–||$2/person||$29/$49 /person||$45-$55 /Trip||$50-$90 /hr.|
|Lake Buena Vista Hotels||–||$2/person||$23/$37 /person||$47-$55 /Trip||$50-$90 /hr.|
|Kissimmee Hotel Area||–||$2/person||$29/$49 /person||$45-$75 /Trip||$50-$90 /hr.|
|Disney Resorts Area||–||$4/person||$23/$37 /person||$52-$68 /Trip||$50-$90 /hr.|
|Port Canaveral||–||–||–||$115 /Trip||$50-$90 /hr.|
Shops & Restaurants at MCO Airport
MCO airport, also known as Orlando International Airport, has a wide variety of shops and restaurants for travelers to choose from. Here are some of the options available:
- Disney’s Earport: This shop features a variety of Disney-themed merchandise, including toys, apparel, and souvenirs.
- Magic of Disney: Another Disney-themed shop, this one offers a selection of clothing, accessories, and toys.
- Ron Jon Surf Shop: This shop is perfect for travelers heading to the beach, offering a variety of beachwear, surfboards, and souvenirs.
- Sea World Store: This shop features merchandise from the popular Sea World theme park, including apparel, toys, and souvenirs.
- Universal Studios Store: This shop offers merchandise from Universal Studios theme parks, including apparel, accessories, and toys.
- Chick-fil-A: This popular fast food chain offers a variety of chicken sandwiches, nuggets, and salads.
- McDonald’s: This fast food chain needs no introduction, offering burgers, fries, and other classic items.
- Cask & Larder: This restaurant offers a selection of American cuisine, including burgers, sandwiches, and salads.
- McCoy’s Bar & Grill: This restaurant features a full bar and a variety of menu items, including burgers, salads, and sandwiches.
- Starbucks: This coffee chain offers a variety of coffee drinks, as well as pastries and other snacks.
What Terminal is Frontier At MCO? – FAQs
Frontier Airlines operates out of Terminal A at MCO (Orlando International Airport).
Yes, you can walk from Terminal A to B at MCO. The terminals are connected by a pedestrian walkway, so you can easily walk between them without having to exit the secure area of the airport. The walkway is located near the security checkpoints in both terminals, and it takes approximately 10-15 minutes to walk from one terminal to the other.
Frontier Airlines arrival and departure at Orlando Airport (MCO) are also at Terminal A. The airline operates its check-in, departure, and arrival operations at this terminal.
Yes, you can avail car rental services at Orlando Airport (MCO). The airport has a variety of car rental companies with on-site rental car counters located on the ground transportation level (Level 1) of both terminals. These companies include Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless, and Thrifty.
es, MCO International Airport (Orlando International Airport) provides special assistance services for elderly and disabled passengers. The airport’s Special Assistance Center is located in the Main Terminal, Level 3, on the west end, and is available to assist passengers with a variety of needs, including wheelchair assistance, mobility aid rentals, and special transportation to and from the gate.
Passengers can also request special assistance services when booking their flight or by contacting their airline’s customer service department in advance.